Want to know how much it costs to use Sendle as well as the locations we reach? This article will give you the rundown.
Sendle coverage basics
Where we ship
Throughout the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
- US P.O. Boxes
- Domestic military bases
Where we do not ship
- Military or diplomatic (APO, FPO, and DPO) addresses
- Certain US territories (such as Guam and American Samoa)
- International addresses
That’s because getting into these places can be tricky or prohibited altogether without access to a docking bay (something that’s often required at these types of locations).
Get a quote for our flat-rate nationwide network
If you’re looking at your options for sending individual and bulk parcels for your home or business, we’ve got you covered with our flat-rate nationwide network.
There are a few ways you can get a quote for your parcel delivery, depending on your needs:
- If you don't have an account, or you're not signed in, you can get a quote with our shipping calculator.
- If you are signed in, you can get a quote straight from your dashboard (just add the zip code and your package size).
- Check out this article to compare Sendle’s prices and account plans.
- If you have a business and you’d like to use Sendle for ongoing orders, contact our business team.
Pricing: Local, Regional, and National
Sendle shipments travel all across the US, from corner to far-reaching corner as well as just over to the next town.
The difference between the long and the short is vast. So, we've got three zones to make pricing smarter and more competitive for small businesses, wherever they are sending: Local, Regional, and National.
These might be handy too: