Sending parcels for your business is super easy with Sendle. We do simple, flat-rate pricing with no hidden fees or nasty surprises. Our current price list can be found on the Sendle pricing page.
We have three account plans to choose from, as well as pricing per parcel size. This article will break them all down for you.
The Sendle plans are:
- Standard: No contracts, minimum order quantities, or hidden fees. This free account is best if you send parcels infrequently. Try Sendle Standard here.
- Premium: No contracts, you’ll just need to be sending a minimum of 20 parcels a month to access our Premium rates. If you fall below that level, we will automatically drop you down to our Standard plan. Speak with one of our small business experts here.
- Pro: No contracts or hidden fees. Sendle Pro is unlocked for those that send over 200 parcels per month. Ask about Sendle Pro by contacting our business team!
The size of your Sendle shipments will also impact the price you pay per parcel.
There are five standard Sendle sizes:
- Micro (<0.5 lb)
- Mini (<1 lb)
- Small (<5 lb and <173 in³)
- Medium (<10 lb and <518 in³)
- Large (<20 lb and <864 in³)
To select a size, both the volume AND weight must be under the limits for that size. Custom weights and volumes (over the above limits) are not yet available. We’ve popped more information in this article about Sendle size and weight options.
Get an instant quote
An easy way to work out prices is to start a shipment on your dashboard. We’ve made it so you can get crystal clear pricing information before you finalize anything. All you need are the dimensions of your parcel and the delivery zip code! Your price will show up along the right side of your screen, as usual. If you want to move forward with the shipment, just fill out the rest of the information and you are in business!
Sendle's Price Guarantee
Sendle guarantees that you can send your parcels (up to 20 lb) to any US state for less than you would with the other carriers.
This means that if the standard rate from USPS, FedEx, or UPS is cheaper than Sendle's price*… we will beat the price.
*for parcels up to 20 lb and of equivalent size. Find out more in this article.