Sending parcels for your business is simple using Sendle. There are 3 account plans to choose from, each with 3 pricing tiers and 5 sending sizes.
- Standard (Easy): No contracts, minimum order quantities or hidden fees. This free account is best if you send parcels infrequently. Try Sendle Standard (Easy) here.
- Premium: No contracts, you’ll just need to be sending 5 parcels a week on average over 8 weeks to access Premium rates. If you are sending less than that we will automatically move pop you over to our Standard plan. Contact one of our small business experts directly here for a free three-month trial.
- Pro: No contracts or hidden fees. Sendle Pro is available if you send over 200 parcels per month. Ask about Sendle Pro by contacting the business team.
Sendle has simple national flat-rate pricing starting as low as $4.75 for 25kg. Current pricing is listed on the Sendle blog.
- National (capital cities and regional centres)
You can always use the quote tool on your dashboard or check delivery prices via the order page before you book or check out our Locations and Coverage page for downloadable lists of our pickup and delivery suburbs.
Occasionally, a remote area surcharge may be necessary for parcels travelling long distances. This includes:
- Sending to regional NT
- Sending to regional TAS from QLD, SA and WA
- Sending to regional WA from QLD
- Sending to regional QLD from WA
This could affect a same-city, national or remote area.
Prices on the dashboard are inclusive of GST, fuel levies, freight charges and all other charges. In other words: when you get a quote, this price is the price.
There are 5 standard Sendle sizes:
- Shoebox (2kg/8L)
- Briefcase (5kg/20L)
- Carry-on (10kg/40L)
- Check-in (25kg/100L).
- There is also a 500g A4 satchel available - more information on that is available here.
To fit in a size, both the volume AND weight must be under the limits for that size.
To get a quote or check the prices from your suburb use the quote tool your Sendle dashboard - this takes 30 seconds. All you need are the dimensions of your parcel and the delivery suburb.
Sendle's Price Guarantee
Sendle guarantees that you can send your 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg and 25kg parcels to Sendle’s same-city and national zones for less than standard Parcel Post rates.
Starting from March 29, 2018, if the standard Parcel Post rate is cheaper than Sendle's same-city or national zone price for a 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg or 25kg parcel, we will beat the price.
That's like-for-like. No ifs, and's or buts.
To give you a better idea of Sendle’s pricing structure in comparison to Parcel Post rates, take a look at the details here:
How do I claim the guarantee?
To claim the guarantee, please send us a link to published standard Parcel Post pricing lower than Sendle for your 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg or 25kg parcel within our same-city or national network.
You can send this link to us via our normal support form and we will beat the price for you. Please note that this guarantee can only be claimed within 5 business days after you have sent a parcel. We will organise a refund of the difference you have overpaid.
How does Sendle calculate the pricing for the guarantee?
Sendle offers simple, flat-rate pricing with no hidden extras or nasty surprises.
The guarantee is based on Sendle Easy prices compared to published standard Parcel Post rates. On average, Sendle Easy (our basic rates) are over 15% cheaper than Parcel Post standard rates. Our Premium rates are even cheaper still ($1 extra off per parcel), sometimes even 71% cheaper overall.
You can read through all of the Terms and Conditions for this guarantee here, or send us any questions you might have. Please note that we don't cover remote or international parcels under our guarantee.