The short answer is no. At this time, Sendle does not process returns of shipped orders.
As a shipper, if your customer wants to return their order, you can still use Sendle to get it shipped back. You just have to set up a new shipment with your customer’s address as the pickup location.
This means you’ll be the one organizing the shipment and handling payment.
But remember: since you’re the one creating the shipment, the responsibility falls on you (even though the other person is actually sending the parcel).
Here’s how to organize the return of your shipment with Sendle:
- Book the parcel as usual from your dashboard, but use your address as the delivery address and their address as the pickup address.
- Email the label to the actual sender by downloading the PDF on the ‘Order detail’ screen on your dashboard.
- Make sure they have a printer or have access to one.
- Ensure that they apply the label to the parcel properly (a good idea is to ask for a photo).
Keep in mind
- The Sendle account holder (you) will be the one receiving the pickup reminder email, so keep an eye out for that and let the sender know the details.
- If you put down your email address as the receiver too, you’ll get the receiver tracking information sent straight to your inbox.
- If the carrier refuses pickup, we will not be able to refund you.
Useful information to give the ‘sender’:
- You’ll need to make sure the sender knows when the pickup is scheduled for and that they’re able to print the label and have the parcel ready for collection (this article may be helpful for them to get ready for pickup).
- Make sure the label meets our requirements and the packaging must adhere to our guidelines—get the sender to send you a photo of the parcel before it’s picked up.
- The parcel must be ready for pickup as per our pickup instructions.