This article will help you to understand Sendle's protection policy for domestic parcels.
- Sendle includes cover for loss on all eligible parcels whether domestic or international for no extra charge.
- Sendle will cover the sales price of replacing lost goods up to the policy limits US $150 (this does not include Sales Tax).
- To make a claim, you must be a Sendle customer and have created the delivery order from your account (you cannot claim cover as the recipient of a parcel if you did not create the order).
- Your parcel does not contain any goods listed here.
- The parcel has been lost in transit: that is, it was lost after it was scanned as picked up and before it was scanned as delivered (either with Authority To Leave or with a signature).
- The parcel has been declared as lost by the Sendle team.
- You must have made the initial inquiry no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range.
- You cannot make a claim if your parcel is also covered by a third-party insurance provider and have already filed a claim with them.
It is important to know that Sendle's protection policy cannot cover damaged parcels. If you require cover for damaged items, you can arrange this separately.
You might also be interested in these articles:
- How to claim Sendle Protection for a lost parcel
- The parcel I’m sending hasn't arrived yet
- Terms and Conditions
- What can’t I Sendle?
- Packaging guidelines