This article will help you to understand Sendle's Cover Policy for domestic shipments.
- Sendle includes cover for loss on all eligible parcels for no extra charge.
- Sendle will cover the sales price of replacing lost goods up to the policy limits USD $150 (this does not include Sales Tax).
- To make a claim, you must be a Sendle customer and have created the shipments from your account (you cannot claim cover as the recipient of a parcel if you did not create the order).
- Your parcel does not contain any goods listed here.
- The parcel has been lost in transit: that is, it was lost after it was scanned as picked up and before it was scanned as delivered.
- The parcel has been declared as lost by the Sendle team.
- You must have made the initial inquiry no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range.
- You must claim within 10 business days from the time our support team sends you an email notifying you of cover eligibility.
- Documents proving the value of the item.
- You cannot claim cover if your parcel is also covered by a third-party cover provider and have already filed a claim with them.
It is important to know that Sendle's Cover Policy cannot cover damaged parcels. If you require cover for damaged items, this should be arranged separately.
You might also be interested in these articles:
- How to claim Sendle Cover for a lost parcel
- The parcel I’m sending hasn't arrived yet
- Terms and Conditions
- What can’t I Sendle?
- Packaging guidelines