This article will help you to understand Sendle's insurance policy.
Sendle includes insurance for loss on all eligible parcels for no extra charge.
Sendle will cover the cost price of replacing lost goods up to the policy limits $1500 (this does not include GST). An excess of $100 applies to each claim.
To make a claim, you must be a Sendle customer and have created the delivery order from your account (you cannot claim insurance as the recipient of a parcel if you did not create the order).
- Your parcel does not contain any goods listed here
- The parcel has been lost in transit: that is, it was lost after it was scanned as picked up, and before it was scanned as delivered (either with Authority To Leave or with a signature)
- The parcel has been declared as lost by the Sendle team
- You must have made the initial enquiry no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range
- You cannot claim insurance if your parcel is also covered by a third-party insurance provider and have already filed a claim with them
It is important to know that Sendle's insurance policy cannot cover damaged parcels. If you require insurance for damaged items, you can arrange this separately.
Please ensure that your parcels are packaged securely.
Find out more information on items that are prohibited and items that are not covered by Sendle's insurance policy and Sendle's Terms and Conditions.