This article will help you to understand Sendle's Cover Policy for domestic shipments.
- Sendle includes cover for loss and damage on all eligible parcels for no extra charge.
- Sendle will cover the sales price of replacing lost goods up to the policy limits USD $100 for Sendle Saver, Ground Advantage Plus, Priority Mail and Mail Express packages, and up to $150 USD for Sendle Preferred and Sendle 2- and 3-Day Guarantee services – this does not include Sales Tax.
- To make a claim, you must be a Sendle customer and have created the shipments from your account (you cannot claim cover as the recipient of a parcel if you did not create the order).
- Your parcel does not contain any goods listed in 'Things you can't Sendle'.
- Your parcel is not a return order.
- The parcel has been declared as lost or damaged by the Sendle team.
"Lost" means the parcel was unable to be found or located after an investigation by Sendle. This includes circumstances where Sendle reasonably believes that the parcel has been lost in transit and is declared as lost by the Sendle Team.
“Damaged” means the contents of the parcel has been materially impaired with respect to its value or function during delivery by Sendle or any subsequent authorised carrier of the parcel.
- If your parcel is lost, you must have made the initial inquiry no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range.
- If your parcel is lost, you must claim within 10 business days from the time our support team sends you an email notifying you of cover eligibility.
- If your parcel was damaged, you must lodge a claim within 1 business day of the parcel being delivered.
- A claim for a parcel that has been damaged must contain documents proving the value of the parcel contents, photo evidence of the damage occurred during delivery, and evidence of adequate packaging and proper labelling.
- The damaged parcel will not be eligible for cover if it cannot be determined that the damage was caused or contributed to by Sendle through reasonable enquiry conducted by Sendle.
- Documents proving the value of the item.
- You cannot claim cover if your parcel is also covered by a third-party cover provider and have already filed a claim with them.
- How to claim Sendle Cover for a lost parcel
- The parcel I’m sending hasn't arrived yet
- Terms and Conditions
- What can’t I Sendle?
- Packaging guidelines