Sendle is built for businesses just like yours. This means our business accounts have been created to support you in the best way possible.
With eCommerce integrations, batch import, simple tracking, and excellent support, thousands of businesses are discovering that shipping can be enjoyable and easy with Sendle.
What are the business accounts?
Sendle has two business accounts, tailored to your shipping needs.
The Sendle Premium account is for businesses that are sending a consistent number of parcels every week, on average for eight weeks at a time (up to 200 parcels per month). If you drop below that—no worries! We’ll automatically drop you down to our Standard plan.
As a shipper, you can save on every parcel with Premium compared to the Standard plan. For a full list of prices and comparisons, go here.
Sendle Pro is available for businesses sending 200+ parcels per month.
How to set up a business account
Setting up your business account is easy!
If you don’t have a Sendle account yet:
- Sign up with an email and a password (it’s free!).
- Choose the option for ‘business’.
- Follow the prompts from there.
If you already have a free Sendle account and want to upgrade:
- Check that you’re sending at least five parcels a week for the last eight weeks.
- Contact the Sendle small business team and let them know you’d like to upgrade your account.