You can easily cancel an order with Sendle if your parcel has not been picked up.
When can you cancel your order?
Your order can only be canceled prior to pickup because any new or altered information must be updated and printed onto the label (as this is what drivers reference for delivery). Any changes to a delivery address will require a new order and a new parcel label.
How to cancel your order
All you need to do is:
- Head to your Sendle dashboard.
- Click on the order you want to cancel.
- Go to the ‘Manage shipment’ section.
- Click on the red ‘Cancel order’ button.
- The order will then be canceled and no payment will be taken.
The picture below shows you the button to look out for. Be aware that if you don’t see the red ‘Cancel’ button, it’s too late to cancel your order—sorry!