Sendle uses printable labels so that your parcels can be tracked from you to your customers. When you finish booking an order you'll be able to print a label to attach to your package.
What does the label look like?
Your label will have a barcode and address information on it.
Sendle labels can be printed on two paper sizes: Cropped (4" x 6") and Letter (8.5" x 11").
The size of the label doesn't change, only the paper it's printed on. If you're using a regular printer, you'll want to choose Letter, but if you're using a label printer or a printer with paper size options, you might prefer Cropped.
Labels can't be hand-written, they must be printed. If you don't have a printer available you'll need to cancel and reschedule for a time when you can print the label.
How to label your parcel
Print your label
- Create and confirm your order.
- Click the Download your label button, or click the blue section of the button and choose either Cropped (4" x 6") or Letter (8.5" x 11").
Your label will open in a new tab.
- Click the printer icon on the top right to print your label.
Important: Do not resize, shrink, or edit your label in any way.
Attach your label
- Use tape to attach your label firmly to the front of your package.
- Make sure your label's barcode is clear and and not covered. If it is blurry, smudged, or covered by crinkled or non-transparent tape, it won't be scannable which could delay collection/delivery and prevent tracking scans.
Do labels expire?
Yes, Sendle labels must be used within 30 days of booking.
If you use an expired label, one of two things will happen:
- your package will be returned to you but you will not be refunded, or
- your package will be delivered, possibly at a higher price.