Sendle’s API allows you to quote, book and track orders directly from your store or website. It is the perfect solution for streamlining your shipping and can be built into your codebase in a few hours.
Terms and Conditions
To get access to Sendle's API, you'll need your API key. Your API key is a unique password for your account, so it's important to keep it safe and secret.
To access your API key please follow these steps:
- Complete the form in the API tab of your account settings.
- Once you press the claim access button, the API key will be displayed along with your Sendle ID
- To use Sendle (and the API) we also require you to complete the Dangerous Goods declaration which is on the Pickup tab as well as add a Credit Card for billing purposes.
Regenerate your API key
- To regenerate your API key, simply click the 'Regenerate API key' button.
- Clicking this button will mean that any previous integrations you have with Sendle using the 'old' key will cease to work. You'll need to reconnect with the newly generated API Key.