At the moment, every parcel needs its own label. This is why each parcel needs to be scheduled individually, you can’t add a multiple.
We’ve made it easy to send multiple parcels to the same location. This will save you time and hassle so you can get back to business!
Below is a guide to the Sendle resend feature, allowing you to book multiple parcels effortlessly.
Use the resend button
If you want to copy a previous order or send more than one parcel, the simplest way to do this is to use the resend button.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Sendle dashboard.
2. Follow the steps to book a parcel for sending (complete the booking).
3. There will be a ‘Resend’ button in the top right corner of the order you just made.
4. Hit ‘Resend’ to create a new booking with the existing details—just fill in any key information.
5. The copied order can be prepared to ship on the same day if you have multiple parcels going to the same address.
Keep this in mind:
- Every address you use (for pickup and delivery) is stored for easy future use. This article will explain how to do it.
- If orders are going to the same address on the same day, the parcels may occasionally get separated and not arrive at the same time. (This happens when a truck is filled to the brim and there's no space left. While it is uncommon, it is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.)