This article will show you how to keep your address details private on the order label and tracking information when shipping a parcel.
Heads up: Before you hide your shipping address, keep in mind that if a parcel needs to be returned to sender, it may not be able to be returned if the barcode or label number becomes damaged and your details can’t be found.
If you’d still like to hide your shipping address, here’s how:
- Head over to your Sendle dashboard.
- Go to your ‘Settings’ from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Sender details’ tab from the top menu.
- Select ‘Hide my address’.
- Once you've selected this, your street address will be hidden from the receiver and only the pickup ZIP code and city will be visible on tracking pages and labels.