Sometimes the driver can’t deliver a parcel because the delivery address was incorrect, no one was home, or the driver deemed it unsafe to leave the parcel unattended.
Here, we will explain what happens if we are unable to deliver a parcel.
Check the tracking page
If there’s a problem and the parcel couldn’t be delivered, we will update the tracking page with all the information we have on what the problem is and how the parcel can get delivered successfully.
- Go to your Sendle dashboard.
- The receiver can click on the tracking link in the email they received (if you used their email address when booking), or by visiting try.sendle.com/tracking and entering the parcel reference number.
If we tried to deliver but no one was home
If the driver attempted delivery but no one was home, or it wasn’t safe to leave the parcel unattended, the redelivery process is simple:
- The driver will leave a notice and scan the parcel if it’s available for redelivery.
- The receiver will get an email notification (if their email address was used for the original booking).
- The receiver will follow the instructions and schedule redelivery.
- If it’s not scheduled for redelivery within five days, the parcel will be returned to you.
If there was an issue with the delivery address
Sometimes the driver is unable to deliver because there was a problem with the delivery address or the driver can’t access the property.
If that’s the case, we recommend:
- Get in touch with our team so we can work with our shipping partners to coordinate the redelivery.
Don’t worry—we’ll make it as seamless as possible for you!
This is important!
If we don’t hear from you within five days, the parcel will be returned to the sender. If that’s the case, all information will be published on the tracking pages, so you can monitor the parcel’s journey.