If a parcel cannot be delivered on the first attempt, it will either be delivered to a nearby location for collection or made available for a free redelivery.
Check the tracking
If a parcel could not be delivered and has received a scan from the courier, the tracking information will highlight this. Tracking information is available in a few locations:
- In your dashboard, if you have an account
- By following the tracking link in the email you received when the parcel was picked up, if you are the recipient and don't have an account
- By visiting https://try.sendle.com/tracking and entering your parcel reference.
Organise a redelivery
If the parcel is scanned by the courier as available for re-delivery, and the recipient's email address has been used in the booking, the recipient will receive an email notification.
This email notification will include the information required to arrange a redelivery - all the recipient needs to do is follow the instructions in the email, or in the card that has been left on the premises.
It is important that you book a redelivery within the timeframe stated in the email, or on the card. This is because the parcel will be returned to the sender after the stated timeframe.
Can't find the card?
If you don't have all of the information you need to arrange a redelivery you can:
- In your dashboard, if you have a Sendle account (It is free to sign up) request a redelivery using the Sendle Toolkit.
- Contact the Sendle support team who are on hand and happy to help. You can contact us here, including your Order Reference Number with the enquiry.