This statement is provided to you in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principle 5 under the Privacy Act 1988. This statement is prepared by Sendle Pty Ltd (ABN 99 161 399 622) (“Sendle”). All privacy related queries should be directed in writing to:
The Privacy Officer, Sendle Support
Sendle collects, uses, holds and discloses information first and foremost to provide our services to you. This includes collecting your information so that you may open an account with us and collecting information about third parties to make a delivery to them.
We use your information to:
- give you access to the services that we provide;
- arrange the delivery of goods;
- send you promotional material from time to time;
- assist you with customer service queries;
- assess and deal with feedback and complaints; and
- for marketing and promotional activities, including those conducted by our benefits partners and;
- manage our relationship with our benefits partners.
We require certain information to provide our services to you and when required information is not provided, our service will not be available to you. You may opt out of receiving promotional material at any time. If you choose not to provide information required by our rewards program partners, you will not receive the benefits that might otherwise be available to you.
We disclose information to:
- third party delivery agents for the purpose of providing the delivery services to you;
- our business advisors in which case information is generally disclosed in a de-identified aggregate form;
- our third party benefits partners, so that you can obtain any benefits available to you as a result of using Sendle’s service.
- on how to access your information held by us;
- make changes to your information held by us; or
- lodge a complaint about Sendle’s use of your information.
Sendle’s hosting provider is located in the United States of America. Sendle does not disclose any information to any recipient based overseas, unless you choose to send a parcel to an overseas recipient.