Having problems creating an order? No worries. In this article, we’ll help you troubleshoot any technical difficulties.
But first, before getting into the nitty-gritty, you may want to start with our guide to sending your first parcel. It’ll take you through the whole process of using Sendle, so it’s less likely you’ll encounter any issues.
If that doesn’t seem to work, it’s time to troubleshoot:
If your internet browser is out of date, you may run into a couple of problems.
Sendle works best on:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Safari 6+
- Firefox 11+
- Microsoft Edge
If you are unsure about what operating system you’re using, then click here to find out. Most technical things work best if you keep your software properly updated!
Some browser plugins (such as ad blockers) may interfere with our system. We’re not the experts on how the various browser plugins work, so please disable any that could potentially interfere with the Sendle system. An easy way to test this is to launch a different browser or using a browser’s safe mode (or "incognito" mode in Chrome).
Need more info about plugins? Check out the "Seeing Which Plugins You Have Installed" section of this article.
We can help you!
If you're having trouble creating orders in your dashboard after checking the above steps, then please get in touch (and help us help you by having answers to these questions readily available):
How did you create the order? Did you:
- Click ‘Send a parcel’ on the dashboard?
- Click the ‘Resend’ button on the dashboard next to an existing order?
- Click the ‘Resend’ button on the order page of an existing order?
- Click through from the quote tool?
- Did you select a previous recipient or type their details from scratch?
- Did you edit the pickup details or use the default ones saved to your account?
- What did you enter into each of the fields?
- Have you tried using other browsers or devices to replicate the order?
- Please send us a screenshot of the page where you are having trouble.
- Please include information about your system including:
- Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 11)
- Operating System (e.g. Mac OS X 10.11.3) and Device (iPhone 5S)
- Cookies Enabled
- Browser Plugins Disabled