First off we strongly recommend reading our Getting Started Guide to get your bearings and understand exactly what we do and how you can use us (it takes you through the whole process).
If you need help after reading through the common issues below we'll need you to be very specific when you get in touch (see instructions below).
Some people have trouble when they're using very out of date browsers. Suitable browsers include
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Safari 6+
- Firefox 11+
We'll need to know what operating system you are using. If you are unsure then you can try clicking here to find out. It always helps to make sure that your operating system is up to date and that you've made the necessary software updates.
Some browser plugins (such as ad blockers) may interfere with the our system. We cannot predict all the ways that your browser plugins work so please disable your browser plugins that may be interfering. A common way of testing this is by launching a different browser or using a safe mode or (or "incognito" mode in chrome).
Check out the "Seeing Which Plugins You Have Installed" section of this article.
If you're having troubles creating an order in your dashboard after checking the above steps then please get in touch and let us know (copy these questions and give us your answers):
1. How you tried to create the order. Did you:
a) Click send parcel on the dashboard?
b) Click resend button on the dashboard next to an existing order?
c) Click resend button on the order page of an existing order?
d) Click through from the quote tool?
2. Did you select a previous recipient or type their details from scratch?
3. Did you edit the pickup details or use the default ones saved to your account?
4. What did you enter into each of the fields?
5. Have you tried using other browsers or devices to replicate the order?
6. Please send us a screenshot of the page where you are having troubles
7. Please include information about your system including:
a) Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 9)
b) Operating System (e.g. Mac OS X 10.11.3) and Device (iPhone 5S)
c) Cookies Enabled
e) Browser Plugins Disabled
If you need technical help please get in touch and let us know the answers to to these questions.