More on our WooCommerce integration:
Connect my store:
Sendle is now fully integrated with WooCommerce - a WordPress e-Commerce platform. Integrating only takes a couple of clicks and will allow you to pull your orders over instantly to create shipping labels.
Here’s an easy-to-follow guide on how to connect your store, start sending and keep up-to-date with tracking.
Make sure that it is the "clean" version of your shop URL you are using. For example, organicteas.com and not organicteas.com/shop
- Sign up for a Sendle account
2. Log in securely to your Sendle account and click on the WooCommerce link on the left-hand side menu
- Enter your store URL in the “https://” field. Use the same name as your WooCommerce Admin URL. Click the “Connect to WooCommerce” button
4. Log in securely to your WooCommerce store. A new screen will appear, with WooCommerce asking you to approve Sendle’s request to connect to your store. Click on the “Approve” button
- Sendle will import and sync all of your WooCommerce sales in the state 'Processing'. Sendle will not import sales with payment pending, or any other state.
Disconnect my store:
You can disconnect and reconnect at any time. Simply click "disconnect my WooCommerce store" from the WooCommerce tab in your dashboard.
Disconnecting will not cancel any Sendle orders that have already been booked. You can see all the parcels booked under the tab 'Sending'.
Live quoting through third-party plugin
We also have trusted third-party developers who have created plugins for several eCommerce stores. If you have further questions about the WooCommerce plugin, please contact the developer directly through here:
If you have any questions for us, or something still isn't entirely clear, please let our Support team know.