Sendle is now fully integrated with WooCommerce, a WordPress e-Commerce platform. Integrating your WooCommerce store with Sendle only takes a couple of clicks and will allow you to pull your orders over instantly to create shipping labels.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide on how to connect your store, start sending and keep up-to-date with tracking.
Here’s how to connect your WooCommerce store:
Before you do anything: make sure that it is the "clean" version of your shop URL you are using in the steps below (for example: organicteas.com and not organicteas.com/shop).
Then follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Sendle account (or login to your Sendle dashboard if you have one already).
- Once you’re logged in, click on the WooCommerce link on the left-hand side menu.
- Enter your store URL in the ‘https://’ field.
- Click the ‘Connect to WooCommerce’ button.
- Log in securely to your WooCommerce store.
- A new screen will appear, with WooCommerce asking you to approve Sendle’s request to connect to your store. Click on the ‘Approve’ button.
- Sendle will import and sync all of your WooCommerce sales in the state 'Processing' (however, Sendle won’t import sales with payment pending, or any other state).
Using third-party plugins
We have trusted third-party developers who have created Sendle plugins for several eCommerce stores. If you’d like to know more about it, you can contact the developer directly here: WooCommerce by Joovii