StarShipIT is a logistics management platform that provides an easy way to book, track and manage your Sendle parcels. This article will explain how to set it up.
Setting up your accounts
You need to have both a StarShipIT account and a Sendle account to get started:
- Create a Sendle account here. StarShipIT customers get to enjoy Sendle Premium with no minimum requirements, just great rates.
- Create a StarShipIT account here.
Connecting StarShipIT and Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and a StarShipIT account, it is easy to connect them.
First, please generate your Sendle API key. To do this:
- Sign in to your Sendle dashboard
- Complete the form in the API tab of your account settings
- Press the 'Claim Access' button, which will display your API key and your Sendle ID
- Complete the Dangerous Goods declaration on the pickup tab (you must do this to use Sendle)
- Add a credit card for billing purposes
Next, head on over to your StarShipIT dashboard and enter your Sendle details. To do this:
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Carrier' > 'Add Courier' > 'Sendle'
- Select 'Enable Sendle'
- Enter the required information
- Click 'Save'
Lastly, enter your Sendle product codes. Sendle will determine the product code according to the parcel, but you still need to enter a product code in StarShipIT. We recommend entering Sendle for both fields:
- Click on 'Add Product Code'
- Enter the required fields
- Tick 'Make Default'
- Click on 'Add'
Now, you're connected!
Regenerate your API key
To regenerate your API key, simply click the 'Regenerate API key' button.
Clicking this button will mean that any previous integrations you have with Sendle using the 'old' key will cease to work. You'll need to reconnect with the newly generated API key.
If you have questions about how the Sendle and StarShipIT integration can best work for your business, please get in touch with our business team or, if you need customer support, please reach out to our support team.