StarShipIT is a logistics management platform that provides an easy way to book, track and manage your Sendle parcels. This article will explain how to set it up.
To connect your Sendle account with your StarShipIt one, you will need to create a Sendle account. StarShipIT customers get free Premium for a year as an added perk!
First, please generate your API key. To do this:
- Complete the form in the API tab of your account settings
- Press the 'Claim Access' button, which will display your API key and your Sendle ID
- Complete the Dangerous Goods declaration on the pickup tab (you must do this to use Sendle)
- Add a credit card for billing purposes
Next, head on over to your StarShipIT dashboard and enter your Sendle details. To do this:
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Carrier' > 'Add Courier' > 'Sendle'
- Select 'Enable Sendle'
- Enter the required information
- Click 'Save'
Lastly, enter your Sendle product codes. Sendle will determine the product code according to the parcel, but you still need to enter a product code in StarShipIT. We recommend entering Sendle for both fields:
- Click on 'Add Product Code'
- Enter the required fields
- Tick 'Make Default'
- Click on 'Add'
Now, you're connected!
If you have questions about how the Sendle StarShipIT integration might work for you, please get in touch with our friendly small business team or, if you need customer support, please reach out to our Customer Happiness Champions.