ShipStation is a logistics management platform that provides an easy way to book, track and manage your Sendle parcels. This article will explain how to set it up.
To connect your Sendle account with your ShipStation one, you will need to create a Sendle account. ShipStation customers get free Premium for a year as an added perk!
First, please generate your API key. To do this:
- Complete the form in the API tab of your account settings
- Press the 'Claim Access' button, which will display your API key and your Sendle ID
- Complete the Dangerous Goods declaration on the pickup tab (you must do this to use Sendle)
- Add a credit card for billing purposes
Next, head on over to your ShipStation dashboard and enter your Sendle details. To do this:
- Go to 'Account Settings' (the gear icon in the upper-right)
- From the sidebar on the left, select 'Shipping' > 'Carriers & Fulfillment'
- On the page that appears, select '+Add a Provider Account' > 'Sendle'
- In the popup, enter your API key, Sendle ID and an account nickname
- Click 'Connect'
Now, you're connected!
If you have questions about how the Sendle StarShipIT integration might work for you, please get in touch with our friendly small business team or, if you need customer support, please reach out to our Customer Happiness Champions.