The Guarantee: We will refund you the delivery cost of your eligible package if it isn’t delivered within two business days from the date of the pickup scan. Conditions apply.
Sendle's Delivery Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The Sendle 2-Day Delivery Guarantee is designed to allow Sendlers to offer a 2-day delivery guarantee to their customers, at no risk or cost to them.
It covers packages for the transit time on an eligible route between the date a package is picked up to the date the package is delivered. Conditions apply.
By utilizing the guarantee, you accept the following Terms and Conditions.
We recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before deciding to offer the guarantee to your customers. If you would like more information, please feel free to get in touch with us—we're happy to help.
Our 2-Day Delivery Guarantee: If the package is not delivered within two business days from the date of the pickup scan, we will refund you the delivery cost of the package, subject to the following conditions:
- A package is eligible for the guarantee whenever the 2-Day Guarantee badge is shown in the order summary after the delivery ETA is calculated;
- Guaranteed 2-day delivery is available for many shipments across the contiguous United States;
- As a seller, you may only claim the delivery guarantee if you have refunded the cost of the delivery to your customer;
- The guarantee time is from the date of the pickup scan to the date of the first recorded delivery attempt (including, but not limited to delivery, notice left, unable to deliver, or left with agent scans);
- Subject to any other liability that cannot be excluded by law, Sendle’s liability is limited to the cost of the delivery. The sender cannot claim the cost of the item or any consequential loss.
In order to claim the guarantee, you must provide:
- Your Sendle Order Reference Number for that package.
- Proof that the cost of shipping has been refunded to your customer, or, in the case that you have offered free shipping to your customer, a refund or credit of the cost of shipping is considered comparable.
You must communicate the guarantee to your customer at the time of selling the item. You must claim under the guarantee within 30 business days of delivery. The guarantee is not valid for delays due to natural disasters or man-made disruptions.
The guarantee cannot be claimed if any other Sendle guarantees have already refunded or credited the cost of delivery. The guarantee will be based on the scanning events of the package. In the rare cases that there is no delivery scanning event for the package, Sendle may contact the receiver of the package to verify the delivery date.
Sendle may change the pickup and delivery areas covered by the guarantee at its discretion. Sendle may withdraw this guarantee or alter these conditions with reasonable notice. In the event of any dispute relating to this guarantee or the conditions, the decision of Sendle will be final.