Supplemental Terms: 3-Day Guaranteed Terms
Last updated: 31 May 2023
These Supplemental Terms for Sendle’s 3-Day Guaranteed Services (“Supplemental Terms”), together with the Sendle’s Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) govern Sendle’s 3-Day Guaranteed and the eligibility requirements related thereto. Capitalized terms used in these Supplemental Terms but that are not otherwise defined herein will have the meaning given to them elsewhere in the Terms. The Guarantee: Subject to the terms herein, if the initial delivery attempt of any parcel shipped via our 3-Day Guaranteed Service is not attempted within three business days from the date of the carrier’s pickup scan, we will refund the costs paid by you for the delivery of the parcel.
Sendle's 3-Day Guaranteed Terms and Conditions
The Sendle 3-Day Guarantee covers eligible customers for the transit time between the date a parcel is picked up or dropped off with the applicable carrier, to the date the initial delivery of the parcel is attempted (and yep, some conditions do apply).
The guarantee is currently only available for U.S. Sendle customers on the Standard plan who have sent a package with our 3-Day Guaranteed service to a delivery location within the 48 contiguous U.S. states as well as Hawaii and Alaska, and whose package arrived later than the delivery estimate.
When you schedule delivery of a package using Sendle’s 3-Day Guaranteed service, you’re agreeing to the following:
- The package was booked as a Sendle 3-Day Guaranteed service
- The parcel meets the requirements outlined in our general Terms and Conditions, including any size and weight restrictions specified therein
- The guarantee time is from the date of the pickup or drop off scan with the applicable carrier to the date of the first recorded delivery attempt (including, but not limited to delivery, card left, unable to deliver or left with agent scans)
- Subject to any other liability that cannot be excluded by law, Sendle’s total aggregate liability with respect to any failure to comply with the terms of the guarantee described herein is limited to a refund of the fees paid by you for the delivery. Sendle shall not be liable for any loss of profits, revenue, business or data or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any kind or nature arising from or related to Sendle’s breach of these Supplemental Terms.
- Only one refund per parcel. You may not combine or stack multiple refunds, offers or credits with respect to any parcel.
The date and times provided by the carrier’s scans/systems are the official time for any pickup/drop off and attempted delivery scans. In the rare cases that there is no delivery scanning event for the package, Sendle may contact the receiver of the parcel to verify the delivery date.
In the event you believe Sendle has failed to comply with the guarantee as described herein, you must contact us within 15 business days of the scheduled date of delivery (as specified by the Services) and provide your Sendle Order Reference Number for that package.
Any delay in the performance of any duties or obligations of Sendle, including any failure to comply with the guarantee described herein, will not be considered a breach of these Supplemental Terms or failure to comply with the guarantee if such delay is caused by a labor dispute, shortage of materials, fire, earthquake, flood, or any other event beyond the control of Sendle.
Incorporation of the Terms. You acknowledge that these Supplemental Terms are hereby incorporated into and made part of the Terms. Except as expressly set forth herein, any dispute or claim arising from or relating to these Supplemental Terms is subject to the disclaimer, limitations and exclusions of liability, governing law and all other terms in the Terms.
Modification of Supplemental Terms. Please note that these Supplemental Terms are subject to change by Sendle in its sole discretion at any time. When changes are made, Sendle will make a new copy of these Supplemental Terms. We will also updated the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Supplemental Terms. We may require you to provide consent to the updated Supplemental Terms in a specified manner before further participation in the services described herein are permitted. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you may not continue to use the services contemplated under these Supplemental Terms.