If your parcel wasn’t delivered within 2 days of the estimated delivery window (and you are eligible for Sendle’s 2-Day Delivery Guarantee), you can submit a claim for that parcel. To make a claim, you must have proof that you refunded your customer.
This article will show you how to claim the 2-Day Delivery Guarantee.
(Pssst: If you want to know what Sendle's 2-Day Delivery Guarantee is, this page can enlighten you further.)
If you are unsure whether or not your shipment is covered by Sendle’s 2-Day Delivery Guarantee, check out our Terms and Conditions here.
If you’re covered, collect the following details:
- The Sendle order reference number (for example: S3NDL3).
- Proof that your customer made a claim and was refunded.
- Fill out this form within 30 business days of parcel delivery.
- In the ‘About’ field, click I have a problem with my parcel > I am the sender> I want to file a claim for Sendle's 2 Day Delivery Guarantee.
- Don’t forget to include the collected info (mentioned above) as an attachment!
- Sendle will verify that this parcel is covered by the guarantee (this may take two to three business days).
- Once verified, you’ll get a refund to your account with the total shipping cost you paid.