At Sendle, we love small businesses. From day one, we set out to fix the pain points of shipping and delivery, and we haven’t stopped since. We’re always looking for ways to improve your experience and help your business thrive.
Say hello to the Sendle Toolbox!
We’ve created the Sendle Toolbox so you can manage your shipments with ease.
The Toolbox is a bunch of quick, easy to use, in-dashboard tools that allow you to make changes or launch an investigation in a matter of minutes (without having to create a support ticket or wait on a response).
Why the Toolbox is awesome
In the hustle and bustle of growing your business, you want to know your parcel has been picked up, is in safe hands, and is on its way. You also want to have clear updates for your customers at every step of the delivery for peace of mind.
So we took a look at what you most regularly wanted to check on or change about parcel deliveries, and developed the Toolbox around those.
It puts more control in your hands and time back in your day.
What you can do with the Sendle Toolbox
Here’s a quick rundown of all the ways you can manage your parcel with the Sendle Toolbox.
Missing parcel inquiry
Track down a parcel that you have not received that is marked as ‘delivered’ by the driver.
Late parcel inquiry
Track down a parcel that hasn’t been delivered by the estimated delivery date.
Let us know when the parcel has been received, so our support team can close any pending investigations and mark the parcel delivered.
Using the Sendle Toolbox
- First, log in to the Sendle dashboard.
- Select one of your parcels, and within the parcel tracking page you’ll see a section titled “Manage shipment”.
- This is your Sendle Toolbox! Depending on where your parcel is in its journey, you’ll see a few different options from the list above in the drop-down menu (if your parcel is ready for pick up, you’ll likely want to check or change different things to if your parcel is already on its way, so we’ll only show you what’s relevant at any given point).
- Once you select your tool, you’ll be asked to enter a few details. This information will be sent to the driver and our support team, so it’s important that everything is entered accurately.
- Enter all your details and submit your request (click on the big orange button!).
- You’ll receive a notification that your request has been received.
What happens next?
Any change you make with the Sendle Toolbox will be logged and updated in your tracking history, where you can follow the status of your delivery.
For parcel investigations, all updates and the outcome of the search will be logged on your tracking page. You will also receive a confirmation email that we’re on the case, including your investigation reference number.
If you need more help
We believe parcel delivery should be simple, reliable, and affordable—so we’ve designed the Sendle Toolbox to give you an even better experience when sending and receiving parcels.
But we also know that sometimes you just need to speak with a human!
The good news is that the people-powered Sendle support team hasn’t gone anywhere. We’re still here if you need us for some of the trickier things.