This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have WooCommerce fully integrated.
If you have not yet connected your WooCommerce store with Sendle, jump over here to find out how to do that first!
Here’s how to send a parcel with WooCommerce and Sendle:
- Open the WooCommerce tab on your Sendle dashboard.
- Click "Send parcel" next to the WooCommerce order that you want to turn into a Sendle shipment.
- Your order will pre-populate with the shipping and sales information (just check the details are correct and select a parcel size).
- Click "Create order".
- Confirm the booking.
- Print your label.
- Your parcel’s tracking information is available on your Sendle dashboard as well as your WooCommerce dashboard (which will display Sendle's tracking reference number in the Order Notes box).
- Click on the tracking reference number to display the tracking page.
- The status of the sale in your store’s orders page will be updated from “Processing” (looks like this: to “Completed” (looks like this: ).
- If a receiver’s email address is provided, we’ll email them tracking updates (or you can provide them with the parcel’s reference number, an alpha-numeric code of letters and numbers that looks like ‘S3NDL3R’, which they can use on our main tracking page).
- Your WooCommerce tab will update its list with your remaining, unsent orders.