This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have Shopify fully integrated.
If you haven’t connected Shopify with Sendle yet, jump over here to find out how to do that first.
Here’s how to send a parcel with Shopify and Sendle:
- Open the Integrations tab on your Sendle dashboard and connect to Shopify.
- Use the tick boxes on the left to choose which orders you want to turn into a Sendle booking. We've also made it super easy to fetch and filter a large amount of orders using a browser find tool on the Integrations screen.
- Click 'Send parcels'.
- Your order will pre-populate will the shipping and sales information.
- Check the details and select a parcel size.
- Click ‘Create order’.
- Confirm the booking.
- Print your label.
- The receiver will get Sendle's tracking email (if you have included their email with the shipment details).
- You can manually update the tracking details in Shopify so they match up.
- All your orders (and their shipping status) will be easy to find in the Sending tab of your Sendle dashboard.
Some things to keep in mind when sending a parcel with Shopify and Sendle:
- If you have multiple items purchased in the one sale by the same receiver, it will still show as a single order in Sendle. This means that you will need to choose a Sendle parcel size that accounts for the total volume/size/parcel number.
- The number of items you’re sending—and what those individual items are—will not show up in your Sendle dashboard. So if you’re working with a fulfillment centre, we recommend using a third-party e-Commerce integration for better order visibility.
Third-party Shopify plugin
We also have trusted third-party developers who have created plugins for several eCommerce stores. If you have further questions about the Shopify plugin, you can get in touch with the plugin and developer here.