More on our eBay integration:
Send a parcel:
- Open the eBay tab on your Sendle dashboard.
- Click 'Fetch Orders' to pull sales from eBay.
- Click "Send parcel" next to the eBay sale that you want to turn into a Sendle order.
- Your order will pre-fill with the shipping and sales information. Simply check the details, select a parcel size, and include shipping instructions.
- Click "Create order" and confirm the booking.
- Print your label.
- A tracking reference will be sent to your eBay store. Further tracking updates will not be imported through to eBay, however, you can always check the status on Sendle's tracking page.
- You will also see your orders in the Sendle dashboard under 'Sending'.