So, you’re expecting delivery of a parcel and the tracking status says 'Return to Sender'. What does that mean for you?
This article will explain what this tracking status means and what you can do if it appears on your dashboard or tracking page.
Your item may have been returned to the sender if:
- Some of the address or delivery details the shipper used when they scheduled the delivery were wrong or incomplete.
- Our driver attempted to deliver the parcel and left a notice, but redelivery was not requested.
If any of the above occurs, we will:
- Update the tracking information (you can access this via your Sendle dashboard) or on the tracking page.
- Let the shipper know that the parcel has been returned to them.
What you need to do:
- Contact the shipper directly for an update on the parcel.
- The shipper has the option to create a new order for delivery to you.