If you’re sending a parcel and want to learn more about the Sendle Toolbox, head over here
Our aim is to make parcel delivery simple and seamless. From day one, we set out to fix the pain points of parcel delivery and we haven’t stopped since. We’re always looking for ways to improve your experience and make the whole process of delivery enjoyable.
Say hello to the Sendle Toolbox!
We’ve created the Sendle Toolbox so you can manage your shipment with ease.
The Toolbox is a bunch of quick, easy to use, in-dashboard tools that allow you to make changes or launch an investigation in a matter of minutes (without having to create a support ticket or wait on a response).
What you can do with the Sendle Toolbox
Here’s a quick rundown of all the ways you can manage your shipment with the Sendle Toolbox.
- You can track down a parcel that you have not received (but is marked as ‘delivered’ by the driver).
- Track down a parcel that hasn’t been delivered by the estimated delivery date.
Let us know when you’ve received your parcel so our support team can close any pending investigations.
Using the Sendle Toolbox
- First, log in to the Sendle dashboard. If you don’t have one yet, you can sign up by visiting our website!
- Select one of your parcels and in the parcel tracking page you’ll see a new section called “Manage shipment”.
- This is your Sendle Toolbox! Depending on where your parcel is on its journey, you’ll see a few different options from the list above in the drop-down menu (we’ll only show you what’s relevant at any given point).
- Once you select your tool, you’ll be asked to enter a few details. This information will be sent to the driver and our support team, so it’s important that everything is entered accurately.
- Enter all your details and submit your request (click on that big orange button).
- You’ll receive a notification that your request has been received.
What happens next?
Any change you make with the Sendle Toolbox will be logged and updated in your tracking history, where you can follow the status of your delivery.
For parcel investigations, all updates and the outcome of the search will be logged on your tracking page. You will also receive a confirmation email that we’re on the case, including your investigation reference number.
If you need more help
We believe parcel delivery should be simple, reliable, and affordable—so we’ve designed the Sendle Toolbox to give you an even better experience when sending and receiving parcels.
But we also know that sometimes you just need to speak with a human!
The good news is that the people-powered Sendle support team hasn’t gone anywhere—we’re still here if you need us for some of the trickier things.