We know that you’re probably getting a bazillion emails in your inbox every day… that’s why we never spam and only send the good stuff!
But sometimes you might want to slow the number of emails coming your way – no hard feelings!
This article will let you know what emails you can unsubscribe from and how to do it.
Parcel update notifications
Our tracking and logistics emails are pretty important in ensuring your parcel gets picked up and delivered efficiently. They’ll typically show up in your inbox as reminders for pickup or notifications about delivery.
- We want to keep the lines of communication open, which is why we don’t offer unsubscribe functionality on these ones.
- However, if you’re a sender and you’d prefer not to get reminders, you can set up a filter option in your email client (usually by going to ‘Settings’ or adding labels).
These are typically sent from ‘Sendle HQ’ and keep you up-to-date on all the news, perks and updates to the Sendle business, as well as handy tips and tricks you can use to maximise your Sendle benefits.
- If you scroll to the bottom of a marketing email, you’ll find two links.
- One is ‘Manage preferences’ and you can pick and choose which emails you’d prefer to receive from us.
- One is ‘Unsubscribe’ and this one will remove you from our email lists.
Before you cut us loose
How about trying a filter option in the email account you use? It’s usually found under ‘Settings’ and this function will instantly move your emails into correct folders so you can read them later. No rush and no deleted emails, hooray!