Sending parcels for your business is super easy with Sendle. We do affordable pricing with no hidden fees or nasty surprises. You only pay for the orders you send. Our current price list can be found on the Sendle pricing page.
What does Sendle’s service include?
We offer all of the following inclusions at no extra charge:
- No lock in contracts or subscriptions
- Free parcel pickup or drop off
- Tracking and redelivery
- Loss liability (free Sendle Cover up to $100 for Sendle Saver shipments and up to $150 for Sendle Preferred shipments)
- Free customer support when you need it
- Powerful eCommerce integrations
- 100% carbon neutral delivery
- Standard: No contracts, minimum order quantities, or hidden fees. This free account is best if you send parcels infrequently. Try Sendle Standard here.
- Premium: No contracts, you’ll just need to be sending a minimum of 20 parcels a month to access our Premium rates. If you fall below that level, we will automatically drop you down to our Standard plan. Speak with one of our small business experts here.
- Pro: No contracts or hidden fees. Sendle Pro is unlocked for those that send over 200 parcels per month. Ask about Sendle Pro by contacting our business team!
The size of your Sendle shipments will also impact the price you pay per parcel. When booking a shipment with Sendle, we recommend you measure and weigh your parcels to create a 'custom size', then save them to our 'saved sizes' – this will give you the best price.
Another convenient way to book a delivery is to use Sendle's common sizes to slot your shipment into. Think of each as a size ceiling that your parcel must fit under to qualify. Using weight and volume, you can easily find the parcel size that’s right for your shipment.
You need to choose a size that is under both the weight and volume limit. Make sure you include your outer packaging when calculating the size!
These are our 'common' size options:
- Keychain (4oz)
- T-shirt (8oz)
- Magazine (12oz)
- Coffee Mug (1 lb)
- Belt Bag (5 lb and 172 in³)
- Handbag (8 lb and 354 in³)
- Shoebox (10 lb and 518 in³)
- Briefcase (15 lb and 691 in³)
- Backpack (20 lb and 864 in³)
- Carry-on (20 lb and 1728 in³)
To select a size, both the volume AND weight must be under the limits for that size. We’ve popped more information in this article about Sendle size and weight options.
Domestic shipping: Local, Regional, and National
Sendle shipments travel all across the US, from corner to far-reaching corner as well as just over to the next town.
The difference between the long and the short is vast. So, we broke down our 8 zones into 3 groups to make pricing smarter and more competitive for small businesses, wherever they are sending: Local, Regional, and National.
Shipping international? Head over to the international delivery page for more info.
Get an instant quote
We've got a handy quote tool so that you can see your price without even signing in – but the best way to get an accurate price for your parcel size and destination is to check it out in your Sendle dashboard.
All you need are the dimensions of your parcel and the delivery zip code! Your price will show up along the right side of your screen, as usual. If you want to move forward with the shipment, just fill out the rest of the information and you are in business!
No hidden costs
With other carriers, there are some potential additional costs to look out for:
- Packaging and labels
- Accessorial fees
- Penalty fees when minimums aren’t met
- Futile pickups
- Sign-up and subscription fees
Not with Sendle!