By verifying your email address, we make sure your account stays safe and secure.
This article will help you if you’re having trouble verifying your email address.
Once you create an account with Sendle, we send a link to the email address you entered in the sign-up process. Usually, this email arrives in a few minutes.
If you haven’t received the email yet, it may be because:
- The verification email is in your spam or junk folder (for Gmail users, it could also be in your All Mail or Updates folder).
- You may have misspelled your email address.
Here’s how you fix it:
- Check your spam folder for any email that you may have received from Sendle Notifications <firstname.lastname@example.org> (in some cases, please check your filters or trash folder as well).
- If it’s not there, head to the Settings tab in your dashboard and try the following:
- Re-enter your email address and click ‘Update details’ to resend the verification email, or
- Enter a different email address for verification.
If you aren’t able to verify your account after following these steps, please contact us.