This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have your Etsy store fully integrated.
If you haven’t connected your Etsy shop with Sendle yet, head over here to find out how to do that first (and watch the video below for some pointers)!
Here’s how to send a parcel with Etsy and Sendle:
- Open the Etsy tab on your Sendle dashboard.
- Click ‘Send parcel’ next to the Etsy sale that you want to ship.
- Your order will pre-populate with the shipping and sales information.
- Check that the details are all correct and choose a parcel weight and size (remember the final size includes the volume too!).
- Click ‘Create order’.
- Confirm the shipment.
- Print your label.
- A tracking reference will be sent to your Etsy shop. Further tracking updates will not be imported through to Etsy – however, you can always check the status on Sendle's tracking page.
- You’ll also see your booked orders in the Sendle dashboard under 'Sending'.
- If you need to cancel your Sendle order (like if the receiver address was incorrect), you can cancel it from your Sendle dashboard.