Sendle is integrated with ShipperHQ, which is a carrier live quoting tool for eCommerce platforms. This is a front-end solution for customers to see these rates at checkout.
Integrating your Shipper HQ account with Sendle only takes a few minutes and will allow you to share accurate delivery date details with your customers, validate addresses, prevent shipping under- and over-charges, configure shipping rules and create multi-origin shipping processes.
Plus, you can use Sendle as your preferred shipping partner from the Shipper HQ platform.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide on how to set up your account and connect Shipper HQ with Sendle.
First: Set up your account
It might seem obvious, but before we get into it you’ll need to have both a Shipper HQ account and a Sendle account:
- Create a free Sendle account.
- Create a free ShipperHQ account here (they offer a 30 day free trial).
Connect Shipper HQ with Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and a Shipper HQ account, it’s super easy to connect them.
Start by generating your Sendle API
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard (if you aren’t already logged in).
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Integrations’ tab from the top menu.
- Pop in your website URL and any other information (this is used for identification purposes only).
- Press the 'Claim Access' button (this will display your API key and your Sendle ID).
- Make sure you complete the ‘Dangerous Goods’ declaration on the pickup tab (this is a requirement of using Sendle).
- Add a credit card for billing purposes.
Head over to your Shipper HQ dashboard to complete the connection
- Go to the carriers page in the ShipperHQ dashboard
- Click + New to add a new carrier.
- Select Sendle as the carrier account.
- Enter your Sendle API Key and Sendle ID (this is the info you got when generating your Sendle API).
Yes! Now you're connected!
Troubleshooting with ShipperHQ
If you’d like more info about Sendle’s API, this article could be handy!
However, if you have questions about the Shipper HQ platform, we recommend you get in touch directly with Shipper HQ.