Sendle is integrated with DesktopShipper, a web-based multi-carrier solution. Integrating your Desktop Shipper account with Sendle only takes a few minutes and will allow you to use Sendle as your preferred shipping partner from the DesktopShipper platform. You can also automate custom shipping rules and integrate with other order management systems.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide on how to set up your account and connect DesktopShipper with Sendle.
First: Set up your account
You need to have both a DesktopShipper account and a Sendle account to get started:
Connect DesktopShipper with Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and a DesktopShipper account, it’s super easy to connect them.
Start by generating your Sendle API
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard (if you aren’t already logged in).
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘API’ tab from the top menu.
- Pop in your website URL and any other information (this is used for identification purposes only).
- Press the 'Claim Access' button (this will display your API key and your Sendle ID).
- Make sure you complete the ‘Dangerous Goods’ declaration on the Sender details tab (this is a requirement of using Sendle).
- Add a credit card for billing purposes.
Next, head over to DesktopShipper to complete the connection:
- In DesktopShipper, go to your admin dashboard.
- In ‘Setup’, choose Sendle as the carrier account from the dropdown.
- Enter all the credentials, including the Sendle API Key and Sendle ID.
Now you're connected!
Need more info?
If you’d like more info about Sendle’s API, this article could be handy!
However, if you have questions about the Desktop Shipper platform, we recommend you get in touch directly with DesktopShipper.