Sendle now has international shipping for US customers! This article will give you the basics on exporting your parcels from the US.
Booking an international delivery
- Book your international parcel the same way you would book a domestic parcel through the Sendle dashboard – just choose your destination country from the drop down menu.
- Make sure to fill in the extra fields about parcel contents (there are some mandatory ones like HS codes)! Keep in mind size and weight limitations, as well as a maximum merchant value limit of $400.
- Print your label and attach it securely to your parcel. Keep in mind all labels and required customs forms must be on a side that’s at least 6 inches long x 4 inches high.
- On the scheduled pickup date, remember to: separate your international and domestic parcels, as well as parcels with different carrier info on the label. Different drivers may collect your international and domestic parcels so it's important to put them in separate piles.
- Have your parcels ready for collection before 8am. Parcels will be collected from 8am-4pm.
All parcels sent with our Preferred service have free Sendle Cover up to US$100. More info on our Cover Policy.