This article will cover how to send a parcel once you have your Squarespace website fully integrated.
If you haven’t connected your Squarespace website with Sendle yet, pop over here to find out how to do that first!
Here’s how to send a parcel with Squarespace and Sendle:
- Open the Squarespace tab on your Sendle Dashboard.
- Click ‘Send parcel’ next to the Squarespace sale that you want to turn into a Sendle order.
- Your order will pre-fill with the shipping and sales information.
- Check the details are all correct and choose a parcel weight and size (remember the final size includes the volume too!).
- Click ‘Create order’.
- Confirm the booking.
- Print your label
- A tracking reference will be sent to your Squarespace account. Further tracking updates may be imported through to Squarespace – however, you can always check the status on Sendle's tracking page.
- You’ll also see your booked orders in the Sendle dashboard under 'Sending'.
- If you need to cancel your order (say, if the receiver address was incorrect), you can cancel it from your Sendle dashboard.
- You may need to log in to your Squarespace account and manually cancel it from there (as you’re used to doing) to remove the tracking from the Squarespace view.
Some things to keep in mind when sending a parcel with Squarespace and Sendle:
- If you have multiple items purchased in the one sale by the same receiver, it will still show as one order in Sendle. This means that you will need to book a Sendle parcel size that accounts for the total volume/size/parcel number.
- The number of items you’re sending – and what those individual items are – will not show up in your Sendle dashboard. So if you’re working with a fulfilment centre, we recommend using a third-party e-Commerce integration for better booking visibility.