What is Sendle Swift?
Sendle swift is a Pro shipping option that gives you lower rates and faster delivery for eligible packages.
95% of Sendle Swift packages arrive in 2 days or less.
Which packages are eligible for Sendle Swift?
Sendle Swift is available for packages which meet all three of these criteria.
You package is:
- booked with a Sendle Pro account
- booked for pickup,
- travelling door-to-door within a single Swift zone (i.e. both the pickup address and the destination are in the same zone), and
- being delivered to a physical address (not a PO box).
For now, there is only one Swift zone. It covers Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada, Utah, or Arizona. Only packages travelling within or between these states are eligible for Swift prices.
If you’re not sending within these states, don’t worry – we’ll be adding more zones in the future.
Book a package the same way you always do, and your package will automatically be sent with Sendle Swift if it’s eligible – you don’t need to do anything special.
You won’t see anything in the order form that says ‘Swift', but you will see the cheaper Swift price, and you'll see the Swift logo on your label when you print it.
Book your packages
- Book your package as you normally would. Make sure you're sending to a physical address within the Swift Zone (not a PO box).
- Make sure your address is the same as the pickup address for your parcel.
You can't use a PO box as a pickup address for sending Swift packages.
Tip: For smoother pickups, consider adding pickup instructions to your account by going to Settings > Sender details.
- Choose Pickup (drop off packages are not eligible for Swift).
- Click Confirm, then print your labels.
- Check for the Swift logo on your labels.
Put your packages out for pickup
Swift packages are picked up between 8am-6pm.
- Package your items as you normally would, and attach the label securely. Check out our packaging guide for tips.
- Sort your packages into groups when you put them out. Keeping them organised will help avoid confusion and delays.
- Keep Swift packages separate to non-Swift packages.
- Check that your Swift packages all have the same carrier (listed on the label). If not, sort them by carrier.
- Leave your packages out for your driver to collect, or wait for the driver and hand the packages over in person.
To avoid delays and lost packages:
- Never drop your Swift packages at a Post office or in a post box.
- Never give USPS packages to your swift driver. (Instead, drop USPS packages at a Post office or in a post box, or include them in your regular USPS pickup – if you have one.)
How much does a Swift package cost?
Less than other packages! Check out the Sendle Swift rates here.
I'm not seeing the Swift price and my label doesn't have a Swift logo
Make sure you:
- have a pro account
- have booked your order as a pickup,
- are sending to a physical address (not a PO box), and
- are sending within the swift region (meaning both your pickup address and your recipient's address are in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada, Utah, or Arizona).
If you still aren't getting a Swift price or a label with a Swift logo, use the chat to talk to us during business hours (click the icon on the bottom right of this page), or get in touch with us through our contact form.
There's no 'pickup' option
If you have a Pro account but you can't see a pickup option when you book a parcel, you probably need to verify your pickup address.