Ordoro is an all-in-one logistics management platform designed to help small businesses grow. Now fully integrated with Sendle, Ordoro provides an easy way to book, track and manage your Sendle parcels. This article will explain how to set it up.
Setting up your accounts
You need to have both an Ordoro account and a Sendle account to get started:
- Create an Ordoro account here, if you don’t have one already.
Ordoro offers a 15-day trial for Express plans and no contract or setup fees.
- Create a Sendle account (or upgrade your existing account to premium).
The link above gives Ordoro customers a free upgrade to Sendle Premium with no minimum parcel volume – just great rates.
Connecting Ordoro and Sendle
Once you have a Sendle account and an Ordoro account, it's easy to connect them.
First, generate your Sendle API
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard
- Go to Settings in the left-hand menu and click the API tab at the top
- Follow the prompts to generate an API key and your Sendle ID
Then finish setting up your Sendle account (if you haven’t already)
- Go to Settings in the left-hand menu and click the Sender Details tab
- Fill in your details and click the Update details
- Go to Billing in the left-hand menu and add a credit card as your payment method (this is required to make the integration work)
Finally, head on over to your Ordoro dashboard and enter your Sendle details:
- In Ordoro, click on your business name and go to Account Settings
- Select Shippers/Carriers on the left side of the screen
- Click Add a shipper and choose Sendle from the dropdown list
- Copy the Sendle ID and API Key from your Sendle account into the Sendle ID and API fields in Ordoro
- Click Create
And now, you’re connected!
Regenerating your Sendle API key
Note: if you regenerate your Sendle API key, any previous integrations you have with Sendle using the 'old' key will stop working and you'll need to reconnect them with the new API key.
To regenerate your Sendle API key, go to Settings and simply click Regenerate API key.
Questions about integrations?
If you’re struggling with the setup of setting up your integration, just reach out to Sendle's support team.
Are you a business looking to get the most out of Ordoro and Sendle? Talk with our business team.
Still looking for more info about integrations?