Sendle is integrated with ShipRush, a cloud-based, multi-carrier parcel shipping platform. Integrating your ShipRush account with Sendle only takes a few minutes and will allow you to use Sendle as your preferred shipping partner from the ShipRush platform.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide on how to set up your account and connect ShipRush with Sendle.
First: Set up your account
You need to have both a ShipRush account and a Sendle account to get started:
- Create a ShipRush account here.
- Create a free Sendle account here, if you haven’t got one already. Click the Upgrade to Sendle Premium button.
If you create a new Sendle account, you’ll need to do two things before you can integrate with ShipRush:
- Click Settings in the left hand menu, then choose the Sender details tab and enter your info. Make sure you tick the Dangerous Goods declaration.
Click Update details to save your information.
- Click Billing in the left hand menu and add a credit card.
Now you’re ready to roll!
Connect ShipRush with Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and a ShipRush account, it’s super easy to connect them.
Start by generating your Sendle API
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard.
- Click on the Settings in the left-hand menu.
- Click the API tab.
- Add your website URL (for identification purposes) and any other information.
- Click the Claim Access button. Your API key and Sendle ID will appear.
Next, head over to ShipRush to complete the connection:
- In ShipRush, go to your admin dashboard.
- Go to Settings, then Add Shipping Account
- Choose Sendle as the carrier account.
- Enter all the credentials, including the Sendle API Key and Sendle ID.
Now you're connected!
Need more info?
If you’d like more info about Sendle’s API, this article could be handy!
However, if you have questions about ShipRush, we recommend you get in touch with ShipRush directly.