Sendle is integrated with EasyPost, a shipping API that solves complex logistics problems for eCommerce businesses. Integrating your EasyPost account with Sendle only takes a few minutes and will allow you to use Sendle as your preferred shipping partner with EasyPost.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide on how to set up your account and connect EasyPost with Sendle.
Set up your account
You need to have both an EasyPost account and a Sendle account to get started:
- Create an EasyPost account here.
- Create a free Sendle account here, if you haven’t got one already. Make sure you click the Upgrade to Sendle Premium button.
If you’ve created a new Sendle account, you’ll need to do two things before you can integrate with EasyPost:
- Click Settings in the left hand menu, then choose the Sender details tab and enter your info. Make sure you tick the Dangerous Goods declaration, and then choose Update details to save your information.
- Click Billing in the left hand menu and add a credit card.
Now you’re ready to roll!
Connect EasyPost with Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and a EasyPost account, it’s super easy to connect them.
Generate your Sendle API
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard.
- Click on the Settings in the left-hand menu.
- Click the API tab.
- Add your website URL (for identification purposes) and any other information.
- Click the Claim Access button. Your API key and Sendle ID will appear.
Next, head over to EasyPost to complete the connection:
- In EasyPost, go to ‘Carriers Dashboard’.
- Have a look at the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard to find and click on Sendle.
- Enter all the credentials, including the Sendle API Key and Sendle ID.
Now you're connected!
Need more info?
If you’d like more info about Sendle’s API, this article could be handy!
However, if you have questions about EasyPost, we recommend you get in touch with EasyPost directly.