Sendle is now an integrated carrier with real-time tracking on Amazon USA, the world's largest online retailer.
Shipping with Sendle via Amazon is super easy, and will allow merchants to use Sendle as the preferred shipping partner from the Amazon platform when shipping ‘merchant fulfilled network’ orders.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy-to-follow guide on how to ship with Sendle via Amazon.
Create an Amazon and Sendle account
You need to have both an Amazon merchant account and a Sendle account to get started:
If you’ve got a new Sendle account, you’ll need to do two things before you can send any parcels:
- Click Settings in the left hand menu, then choose the Sender details tab and enter your info. Make sure you tick the Dangerous Goods declaration. Click Update details to save your information.
- Click Billing in the left hand menu and add a credit card.
Now you’re ready to roll!
Ship from Amazon with Sendle
Now that you have a Sendle account and an Amazon USA account, you can ship with Sendle for your ‘merchant fulfilled network’ orders.
- Have your merchant fulfilled orders handy on your Amazon seller account.
- Book those parcels for delivery via your Sendle dashboard. Make sure you choose the right sizes and weights for each. If you’re new to Sendle, this article might be helpful! Sending lots of orders at once? Check out our batch upload tool.
- On your Amazon account, go to the order summary for your merchant fulfilled order, and scroll down to the ‘Confirm shipment’ section.
- Choose Sendle as your preferred carrier and select ‘Standard’ from the Shipping Service drop down.
- Enter the parcel’s Sendle Reference Number (eg S3NDL3R) into the Tracking ID field for each parcel and click ‘Confirm shipment’.
Woo hoo! You’re done.
Amazon will then automatically update the status of each order and associated shipment based on the Sendle tracking number’s updates. Just pack and label your packages as normal.
Keep in mind
This isn’t an integration directly with Sendle dashboard (yet!) – you will need to create the Sendle labels via booking in the Sendle dashboard.
Need more info?