I am a sender
Sending a parcel? We’ll support you from pickup to delivery.
- What is USPS Ground Advantage?
- How to download a SCAN Form
- Batch upload - book multiple orders at once
- Return labels
- Verify my address for Sendle’s pickup service
- I can't book a parcel: card validation failed
- Can a parcel be intercepted or returned to me?
- Tracking the parcel I'm sending
- Managing the parcel I'm sending
- How long will the parcel I'm sending take?
- Why is my parcel being returned to me?
- Where to find the parcel's reference number
- My package has postage due
- How to claim cover for a damaged parcel
- My parcel wasn’t picked up
- The label isn’t scanning
- The parcel I’m sending hasn't arrived yet
- The parcel couldn't be delivered - I'm the sender
- HS codes for international shipping
- UK VAT for businesses selling to the UK
- Why does my international parcel tracking still say it's in transit
- International prices
- International delivery coverage
- Sizes and weights for international parcels
- ShipStation Carriers
- Ship with Sendle on Amazon
- EasyPost integration: Connect
- ShipRush integration: Connect
- Ordoro integration
- DesktopShipper integration: Connect
- What are billing thresholds?
- How payment works
- Is my payment secure?
- Add a billing contact to my Sendle account
- Replace or remove a stored card
- My payment history, receipts and invoices
- How to ship with Sendle in multiple countries
- What notifications do I get with Sendle?
- I'm having technical difficulties
- Save my shipping address for next time
- Address book
- Add my business’ branding to tracking emails
Get instant support with the Sendle Toolbox
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the tools in the Manage Parcel section on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your Sendle reference number
to acess your parcel's tracking page.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us