COVID-19 update: Sendle continues to deliver! Find out what we are doing to ensure your shipments are delivered reliably and safely.
Sendle payments, invoices and what you’ll see on your account.
- What are billing thresholds?
- How payment works
- Is my payment secure?
- Add a billing contact to my Sendle account
- Replace or remove a stored card
- My payment history, receipts and invoices
- Why was I charged a $1 authorization fee?
- Why has the cost of my parcel been adjusted?
- Failed payments
- There’s an incorrect charge on my account
- How Sendle account credit works
- How do Sendle refunds work?
Get instant support
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the Sendle Toolbox on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your six-character Sendle reference number.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us