Track and manage your parcel while it's on its way to you.
- Has my parcel been picked up?
- What does ‘Left with agent’ mean?
- I can't find the card
- What does unable to deliver mean?
- Tracking the parcel I'm receiving
- Tracking the international parcel I'm receiving
- How long will it take for me to receive my parcel?
- How to manage my parcel delivery
- Collection points and POPStations
- What does Authority to leave mean?
- What does ‘Return to Sender’ mean?
- Does Sendle do international returns?
Get instant support with the Sendle Toolbox
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the tools in the Manage Parcel section on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your Sendle reference number
to access your parcel's tracking page.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us