COVID-19 update: Sendle continues to deliver! Find out what we are doing to ensure your shipments are delivered reliably and safely.
Track and manage your parcel while it's on its way to you.
- Has my parcel been picked up?
- What does ‘Left with agent’ mean?
- I can't find the card
- What does unable to deliver mean?
- Tracking the parcel I'm receiving
- Tracking the international parcel I'm receiving
- How long will it take for me to receive my parcel?
- Managing the parcel I'm receiving
- Collection points and POPStations
- What does Authority to leave mean?
- What does ‘Return to Sender’ mean?
- Does Sendle do international returns? I’m the receiver
Get instant support
If something goes wrong with your delivery or you need to make a change to your order, use the Sendle Toolbox on the parcel tracking page.Access Support Tools
You will need your six-character Sendle reference number.
If you have a Sendle account, access the tools via your dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact us